Maharashtra's Best Student Contest 2014
Frequently Asked Questions
Students of Std 8th, 9th & 10th (Any Board or School)
Students can choose any date from 17th August or 24th August. Students who appear on 17th August can reappear for 24th August test by registering again and paying Rs. 500. In this case their best of two performances will be considered.
How to register?
Sample Test Paper
- Visit http://mbsc.raoiit.com/register.php
- Email id of student/parent is required to register & they have to choose a password for login.
- Fields marked with * on the registration page are mandatory to be filled.
- Choose the Test Location & Test Date carefully. Test on 17th August is free and Rs. 500 is applicable for test on 24th August.
- Make sure that student/parent are aware of the Terms & Conditions of the contest.
- After filling all the required fields click Agree & Submit button to complete the registration.
- Once registered go to the Login page and login using email id and password chosen while registration.
- After login upload the following documents of the student: a) Photgraph b) Photo Identity Proof c) Lastest available school marksheet.
- Once these documents are uploaded student can take a printout of the confirmation page cum admit card.
- Students have to bring the confirmation page cum admit card along with all the original documents uploaded on the test day for verification. They have to submit a copy of the confirmation page signed by the student & parent.
Available inside the online login for the contest.
Test paper will involve Science & Maths of Std 8th to 10th + Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability. Test paper will be common for students of all Stds. Note that test papers of 17th & 24th August will be of similar difficulty level with different questions.
Terms & Conditions
Already emailed to you.
All Rao IIT Mumbai centres, Pune, Nashik, Nagpur, Akola, Aurangabad, Solapur
Stage 1 : All the registered students will appear for the test on 17th August OR 24th August 2014. The test on 17th August 2014 will be free and Rs. 500 is applicable for the test on 24th August 2014.
Stage 2 : Top 100 students selected from Stage 1 will be declared on 28th August 2014 and these students will appear in two separate tests on 31st August 2014. Test 1 will be on Science and Maths and Test 2 will be on Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability.
Stage 3 : It will be conducted in Mumbai. Top 30 students selected from Stage 2 will be declared on 3rd September 2014 and these students will compete in the final round on 7th September 2014. This will comprise of personal interview of the student with eminent personality from Science & Technology along with a written test. The final result will be announced by 14th September 2014
Note: Every student along with 2 parents from outside Mumbai will be provided 2 tier AC train fare and hotel accommodation.
Kindly call 088796-17828 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org